Hey! Stop Living in the past! 2015’s Top 10 Whey Protein Powders are here!
Find the Best Protein Powder Available this Year
This year’s Top Protein Powder list has 10 superior choices for those looking for the best protein powder. Some entries have held their own from last year’s list, but with more advanced processes available, a few excellent whey protein powders have risen to the top. These products will offer you increased protein intake at a very solid price range.
These products will offer you the best protein shakes you can make in a protein shaker cup, or in your blender.
Top 10 Whey Protein Powders for 2014
10.) Optimum Nutrition Platinum Hydrowhey
- Extremely fast-acting
- Hydrolyzed protein isolates provides state-of-the-art processes
- No excess fat, no lactose, no cholesterol
- 140 calories per serving
- 8.8 BCAA’s
9.) CytoSport Muscle Milk
- Muscle Milk is a protein food source.
- An ultimate body-building tool
- Serving size one scoop
- 50 grams of protein
- 310 calories
8.) Gaspari Nutrition Myofusion
- Offers 6 stages of advanced protein synthesis.
- Blend tastes amazing
- Aspartame and gluten-free
- Easily digested
- 9 grams of essential Amino Acids
7.) Dymatize Elite 100% Whey Protein
- No fat
- No sugar
- No aspartame
- Excellent complete formula
- 24 g. of protein
6.) MusclePharm Arnold Series Iron Whey
- High quality protein
- Provides extra amino acids to create a nitrogen-rich environment
- Provides nutrients for extreme body building.
- Ultra micro-filtered quality protein
- 22g. of easily mixable protein
5.) BSN Syntha-6
- 50/50 combination reduces the carbohydrate and fat content by 75%
- Added fiber content
- BSN Syntha-6 makes a perfect meal replacement
- 22g. protein per serving
- Wide variety of flavors
4.) Cellucor COR-Performance Whey
- A premium whey powder
- Contains superior digestive enzymes
- No sugar or aspartame
- 25g. per scoop
- Contains minimal fat and fiber for the total body
3.) Musclepharm Combat Powder
- Whey and casein blend
- One scoop provides 24g. of quality whey protein.
- The protein blend is great for anti-catabolic purposes.
- 25g. of time-released protein
- 2012 Brand of the Year
2.) Muscletech Phase 8
- Phase 8 provides 26 g. easily digestible whey protein
- 100g. of digestive enzyme matrix for a higher biological value
- All 6 protein sources are milk-derived
- 2.2 Glutamine
- 4.6 BCAA’s
1.) Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard
- One of the most trusted brands in the Industry
- 24g. of high quality protein in every scoop
- 5.5 g. of muscle-building amino acids
- Mixes very easily
- Excellent flavor choices
As you can tell, we have chosen the Best of the Best! Every cell in the body consists of protein, and when you are making extra demands on your body, you need extra amino acids in a superior whey protein supplement to stay pumped. No one likes to feel the drag when your muscles loose their energy for the lift. There is a high-quality protein supplement that will fit your lifestyle, technique and performance perfectly!