This is our official list of the best bee pollen products on the market today. Scroll further down or click “More Info” for full details on each product.
|#1||Stakich Bee Pollen||Lowest Price More Info|
|#2||YS Eco Bee Farms Bee Pollen||Lowest Price More Info|
|#3||Golden Flower Spanish Bee Pollen||Lowest Price More Info|
|#4||Parker Naturals Supreme Bee Pollen||Lowest Price More Info|
|#5||Puritan’s Pride Bee Pollen Complex||Lowest Price More Info|
|#6||Durham’s Bee Propolis Pollen||Lowest Price More Info|
|#7||Nature’s Way Bee Pollen||Lowest Price More Info|
|#8||Solgar Bee Pollen Tablets||Lowest Price More Info|
|#9||Nature Cure Bee Caps||Lowest Price More Info|
|#10||Best Naturals Bee Pollen Complex||Lowest Price More Info|
Most Effective Bee Pollen Products Reviewed
A well-known whole seller is behind Stakich Bee Pollen, but this product does have its benefits.
- The product contains 4 ounces of bee pollen granules.
- The granules were packaged carefully to halt mold growth.
- The bee pollen was not heated to make sure it arrives to its destination with all nutrients intact.
- It is a rich source of nutrients.
- Bee pollen is naturally gluten-free and fat-free.
- It is known to give a natural energy boost after consumption.
The YS Eco Bee Farms Bee Pollen is perhaps one of the most popular bee pollen supplements. The following are a few things that should be noted:
- It contains 10 ounces of whole bee pollen granules.
- It has low-moisture content, making it last longer.
- The supplement has naturally occurring ingredients like enzymes, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals
- The product cannot be taken by those who are under two years of age, as it is a bee product.
- Those who are allergic to bee products should not take this supplement.
- The directions recommend starting with a few granules. Then, gradually move up to a spoonful, twice a day.
Golden Flower Spanish Bee Pollen is a popular international bee pollen product worth noting. The following are just a few highlights.
- It contains 16 ounces of bee pollen granules.
- The granules come from the wildflower of the pristine Andalusian mountains.
- This supplement contains no additives, preservatives, or insecticides.
- The granules were handpicked and sun dried. No additional heating or processing was done to the granules.
- The pollen is full of minerals, vitamins, amino acids, and other vital ingredients.
- The granules are placed in a nitrogen-flushed container to ensure freshness and rawness.
Parker Naturals Supreme Bee Pollen is another capsule option that is blended with other ingredients.
- The product contains 120 vegan-friendly capsules.
- There is 750mg of bee pollen, 750mg of propolis, and 1525mg of royal jelly when you take four capsules.
- The product was sourced and manufactured in the United States.
- There are no fillers, additives, or preservatives.
- It is recommended that a person take four capsules a day, two in the morning and two with dinner.
Puritan’s Pride Bee Pollen Complex is another tablet that offers more than just bee pollen.
- The product contains 100 tablets.
- The complex actually contains three bee products, which are bee pollen, bee propolis, and royal jelly.
- There is 1000mg of bee pollen, 10mg of propolis, and 10mg of royal jelly in each capsule.
- No sweeteners were added to this product.
- There are no preservatives or added colors in this product.
Durham’s Bee Propolis Pollen is another capsule option that people are clamoring to. The following are just a few key points:
- There is a total of 90 capsules in each container.
- Each capsule contains 1500mg of bee pollen, 600mg of propolis, and 1000mg of royal jelly.
- The product is made fresh by beekeepers and sealed within the capsule to ensure freshness.
- It is one of the only products to lyophilized or freeze-dry their ingredients to maintain freshness.
- The product is completely natural, and there are no preservatives or additives added.
- One to three capsules can be taken each day.
Nature’s Way Bee Pollen is another capsule that is well known amongst health enthusiasts. This option offers the following benefits:
- The product comes with 180 capsules.
- Each capsule contains 580mg of bee pollen.
- The capsules are completely vegan-friendly.
- It is perhaps one of the most popular bee pollen products amongst athletes.
- The product should be taken twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening. It is recommended that three capsules are taken each time.
- This is gluten-free and preservative-free. It also contains no artificial flavors, wheat, or yeast.
Solgar Bee Pollen offer pollen in tablet form. This company offers the following to its customers:
- The standard size contains 100 tablets of the bee pollen. Each tablet contains 500mg.
- No artificial flavors, colors, preservatives, or additives are added.
- The product does contain some silica.
- It is recommended that one tablet is taken and can be taken up to twice a day.
- Product needs to be stored away from light, moisture, and heat.
- The bee pollen should be kept at a temperature between 59 to 86 degrees.
|See Amazon||Buy Now|
Nature Cure Bee Caps is a blended product that is popular due to its ingredients. The following are a few highlights:
- The product contains a total of 120 capsules.
- Each tablet contains 1000mg of bee pollen, 400mg of propolis, 200mg of royal jelly, and 100mg of raw honey.
- The product does contain other ingredients like cellulose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, pharmaceutical glaze, silica, and stearic acid.
- The product can be chewed or swallowed.
- It is recommended that two caps are taken twice a day.
- Some people who use the supplement report increased stamina, strength, and an energy boost.
Best Naturals Bee Pollen Complex is another mixed option to consider. It offers the following:
- There are 120 tablets in the container.
- Each tablet contains 1000mg of bee pollen, 10mg of propolis, and 10mg of royal jelly.
- It is made in the United States.
- Proudly manufactured under Good Manufacturing Practices.
- It is considered a superfood complete tablet.
- Purity and satisfaction is guaranteed by the company, just in case the product needs to be returned.
Bee Pollen Supplements Guide
What is Bee Pollen?
Bee pollen is one of many gifts from ‘the bee.’ It is known as a superfood and can offer a host of benefits to its consumer. Bee products are becoming popular, and there is evidence of their success in the United States. Bee pollen is comprised of about 40% protein that is in the form of free amino acids. These biological organic compounds can be easily used by the body. Some believe that it is one of the most nourishing foods on earth, as it contains all the nutrients that a human might need.
Historically, it was believed to be a sacred source of energy, offering longevity, rejuvenation, and stamina. Today, many people use the bee product to assist in repairing tissues in the body, improving the quality of blood, and enhancing the immune system. Some people also use it for treating seasonal allergies, but this must be taken at least six weeks before the season and throughout. Studies show that bee pollen can also help reduce adverse symptoms in cancer patients undergoing radiation treatment.
Things to Look for in a Good Bee Pollen Supplement
When looking for a quality bee pollen supplement, one should keep a few key things in mind. The product is only as good as its supplier. Look for a company that makes sure the pollen is naturally harvested by bee keepers who treat their bees with the utmost care. Raw, pure, and verified Non-GMO bee pollen (that is dried at a low temperature) is favorable, as this ensures that all nutrients remain intact and helps maintain the live enzymatic content.
The supplier should also keep the pollen refrigerated until it is shipped to keep it fresh. Be sure to read the label carefully. Watch out for words like ‘natural flavors.’ This could be signaling that the product contains additives that can be harmful. Chemical preservatives are another thing to be leery of, which can be masked in words like ‘mold inhibitor’ or ‘promoting color retention.’ If you do not know what a particular ingredient is, you can look up the word in a search engine or simply contact the company before purchasing the product. The business should be able to answer all questions.
How to Take Bee Pollen
There are simple ways to incorporate this food into your diet. This could be done by sprinkling it on Greek yogurt, a grilled sandwich, or on some vegetables. If you want to take it as a strict supplement, you can follow the instructions on the supplement, but this is just a suggestion. It would be best to talk to a natural health practitioner to find out the best way to take the product. Each person has a unique blueprint, and results might vary. This is why you might find that bee pollen works for some people and not others. A holistic health plan may enhance the effects of bee pollen.
You will find many bee pollen products on the market, but there are a few that have garnered some ‘buzz’ for different reasons. The following are some of the most popular bee products you will find online or at your local health food store. This break down should you help you filter through your choices to find the best quality bee pollen for your needs.