This is our official list of the best cacao nibs products on the market today. Scroll further down or click “More Info” for full details on each product.
|#1||Viva Labs Raw Cacao Nibs||Lowest Price More Info|
|#2||Navitas Naturals Organic Raw Cacao Nibs||Lowest Price More Info|
|#3||Healthworks Certified Organic Raw Cacao Nibs||Lowest Price More Info|
|#4||Terrasoul Superfoods Raw Organic Cacao Nibs||Lowest Price More Info|
|#5||TruVibe 100% Organic Raw Cacao Nibs||Lowest Price More Info|
|#6||Joyfuel Raw Organic Cacao Nibs||Lowest Price More Info|
|#7||Divine Organics Raw Cacao Nibs||Lowest Price More Info|
|#8||Imlak’esh Organics Cacao Nibs||Lowest Price More Info|
|#9||Ojio Raw Organic Cacao Nibs||Lowest Price More Info|
|#10||Kazu Organic Cacao Nibs||Lowest Price More Info|
Most Effective Cacao Nibs Products Reviewed
The Viva Labs brand of raw cacao nibs is made exclusively from the Criollo variety of cacao beans, which is known for having a better taste than other varieties. Viva Labs is committed to minimal processing to ensure their organic nibs maintain the full nutritional content and superior flavor of a completely raw product. Their Criollo beans in each two-tablespoon servicing are pure and high-quality, providing an excellent taste.
- Contains 100% pure, QAI certified organic raw cacao nibs
- Non-GMO, gluten-free, Fair Trade, and raw Criollo cacao
- Only minimally processed at low temperatures to maintain nutrients and flavor
- Harvested from high elevations and slowly fermented by Peruvian farmers
The Navitas Naturals brand of raw cacao nibs contains only certified organic cacao harvested from the forests of Peru. Navitas follows a strict handling process for their cacao, ensuring the beans are washed with purified water and properly fermented before being crumbled into tasty, healthy nibs. Their one-teaspoon serving packs a potent punch of cacao power. The company is committed to producing fine organic superfoods, and they carefully select the farms they work with.
- Contains pure USDA organic cacao nibs
- Raw, gluten-free, kosher, non-GMO, and tested for micro-contaminants
- Only processed at low temperatures to maintain raw benefits
- Grown on small organic cacao farms in Peru
The Healthworks brand of certified organic cacao nibs contains nothing but natural cacao nibs harvested by hand and processed on small, sustainable Peruvian farms. The company focuses on promoting awareness of the importance of a healthy diet and ensures their nibs are properly fermented and carefully processed by hand. Their product is naturally sun-dried to preserve the raw nutrients and may contain pieces of cacao shell.
- Contains 100% USDA certified organic raw cacao nibs
- Pure, raw, and low heat processed
- Hand harvested and processed on small Peruvian farms
- Healthworks extends a 30-day 100% satisfaction promise allowing for refunds or replacements
The Terrasoul Superfoods brand of organic, raw cacao nibs contains only 100% certified organic cacao beans that have been crumbled into nibs. The company is family-run and focuses on sourcing only the freshest and highest quality superfood ingredients. Their product is made from the high-quality Criollo variety of cacao bean, which is known for its superior flavor and potency. Terrasoul Superfoods uses a mineral washing process to disinfect their beans without harming the nutrients or flavor.
- Contains 100% raw, USDA certified organic Criollo bean cacao nibs
- Fair Trade, raw, gluten-free, non-GMO, and vegan
- Maintains low-temperature processing to ensure the full raw benefits of the nibs
- Backed by a 30-day 100% money back satisfaction guarantee
The TruVibe brand of raw cacao nibs is organic and raw processed to preserve the nutrient value and superior taste of the high-quality Criollo cacao. The company believes in producing vegan, sustainably sourced superfoods that are high in beneficial nutrients. Their one-ounce recommended serving provides all the benefits of raw cacao, including a percentage of your daily value for fiber, magnesium, potassium, and iron.
- Contains pure, organic raw cacao beans crumbled into nibs
- Organic, raw, non-GMO, kosher, vegan, and flavorful Criollo cacao from Peru
- Fair Choice Certified by the Control Union
- TruVibe offers a 30-day 100% satisfaction guarantee
The Joyfuel brand of raw, organic cacao nibs are just as nature intended them. The Arriba variety cacao nibs are cold-pressed into nibs, preserving their raw qualities and natural benefits. The Arriba variety is known for its aroma and rich taste. Joyfuel sources their nibs from small farms in Ecuador and their product is always non-GMO, vegan, and kosher.
- Contains only USDA certified organic, raw, cold-pressed cacao nibs
- Sourced from small, Ecuadorian farms and never exposed to solvents or chemicals
- Made from the Arriba variety of cacao beans
- Backed by a 100% money back, no questions asked 60-day guarantee
The Divine Organics brand of raw cacao nibs represents the purest form of Ecuadorian Arriba cacao beans. The company ensures minimal processing of the cacao nibs, keeping them as close to their natural form as possible. The rich, dark brown nibs have a robust flavor that combines chocolate notes with a hint of coffee flavors. The company focuses on high-quality ingredients, chemical free processing, and sustainable practices.
- Contains only 100% USDA certified organic raw cacao nibs
- Organic, kosher, non-GMO, vegan, and gluten-free
- Made from premium Arriba cacao beans sourced from Ecuador
- Backed by the company’s 60-day 100% satisfaction guarantee
The Imlak’esh Organics brand cacao nibs are 100% heirloom cacao nibs, responsibly and ethically sourced from certified organic farms. The company’s focus is on harnessing the power of superfoods, preserving the environment, and supporting hand-picked cacao traditions. The nibs are made from pure cacao beans. Their two-tablespoon recommended serving delivers all the benefits of cacao nibs. Imlak’esh Organics Cacao Nibs are grown at over 6,000 feet in the Andes Mountains.
- Contains 100% crushed unrefined organic cacao nibs
- Free from GMOs, gluten, and fillers
- Maintain Fair Trade, Vegan, and Kosher standards
- Pure, potent nibs grown in the Peruvian Andes Mountains on family farms
The Ojio brand of raw, organic cacao nibs contains only 100% pure, heirloom cacao nibs that are never machine processed. These nibs come from cacao sourced in Ecuador and are made exclusively from the Arriba variety of cacao beans, which are known for their impressive, floral aroma and are favored in chocolate. The company focuses on sourcing the highest quality superfoods from the micro-regions where they are the most nutrient dense.
- Contains only raw, organic, hand-processed cacao nibs
- Made from Ecuadorian heritage Arriba cacao beans
- The cacao beans and nibs are fully hand-processed for superior quality and flavor
- Sun-dried and never exposed to high heat or roasting to preserve raw qualities
The Kazu brand of organic cacao nibs contains only raw, unsweetened cacao beans crushed into nibs. The company only uses the Criollo variety of bean from Peru, ensuring a superior taste and high potency. The company focuses on sourcing the highest quality superfoods, teas, spices, and coffees from around the world. Their raw nibs are processed in a manner meant to ensure the full raw benefits of the cacao bean.
- Contains only 100% pure, natural organic cacao nibs
- Free from colorants, preservatives, flavorings, gluten, and sugar
- Made of only the highest quality Criollo beans sourced from Peru
- Processed to maintain the natural benefits of the raw cacao bean
Cacao Nibs Products Guide
What is a Cacao Nib?
Cacao nibs are made from cacao beans – the very beans that are also responsible for creating cocoa and chocolate. A cacao nib is the antioxidant powerhouse that occurs when cacao beans are peeled, fermented, and crushed. Cacao nibs contain a variety of nutrients and boast a number of health benefits. The nibs are packed with flavonoids, which have been linked to preventing cancer and brain issues like Alzheimer’s. These powerful little nibs are also known for containing a large amount of beneficial nutrients like magnesium, fiber, iron, antioxidants, phenylethylamine, anandamide, theobromine, and oxalic acid. Small amounts of raw cacao nibs are commonly used to aid in curbing chocolate, sugar, and caffeine cravings and are often reported to improve mood, mental focus, and energy levels.
Things to Look for in a Good Cacao Nib Product
When choosing a good cacao nib product there are a variety of factors you should consider. The biggest benefit of cacao nibs is that they are less processed and contain a higher density of nutrients than cocoa and even dark chocolate. To ensure you are reaping the real benefits of raw cacao, look for a supplement that meets the following criteria:
- Contains only raw cacao nibs – To keep the nutrient levels where you want them, it is important that cacao not be heat processed. A good raw variety should provide details on their cold processing techniques. Look for supplements that are sun-dried or not exposed to high temperatures during processing.
- Organic and chemical free – When consuming a product like cacao nibs, it is important that the cacao beans and plants are not exposed to harmful chemicals, poisons, or toxins. Look for a certified organic supplement or one that ensures chemical-free processing
- High-quality sources – Another important consideration is where the cacao nibs come from. Most heirloom cacao grows in South America, primarily in Peru and Ecuador. As an added environmental benefit, look for a brand that supports small farms and hand-picked traditions.
How to Take a Cacao Nib Product
Cacao nibs are easy to take. They can be eaten or used in foods in a similar manner to chocolate chips. Keep in mind the flavor may seem bitter at first because this is raw, unprocessed, and have no sweeteners or sugar added like with typical chocolate chips.
The nibs can be eaten raw alone or mixed with other foods. They make an excellent addition to trail mix or snack bars and can even be blended into smoothies. Their versatility makes them an easy solution for incorporating more superfoods into your diet.