Are you looking for the best huperzine A supplements on the market this year? Then this is the right list for you. You can also get more info by jumping to our Huperzine A Supplements Guide.
Top 10 Huperzine A Products Compared
Heads up, there are affiliate links in this article, so if you buy something, we get a cut of the sale.
1. Source Naturals Huperzine A
- This supplement contains 100 micrograms of huperzine A per pill.
- It is affordably priced. In fact, you can get a bottle of it for less than seven dollars on Amazon. This yields a price of only 11 cents per pill.
- Designed to be hypoallergenic
- Also doesn’t contain salt, sugar, artificial colors, fragrances, or preservatives.
- It’s vegetarian friendly.
2. Now Foods Brain Elevate Formula
Now Foods Brain Elevate Formula includes ginkgo biloba, Rose OX, choline, gotu kola, L-glutamine, and Phosphatidyl Serine.
- Now Foods Brain Elevat contains 25 micrograms of huperzine A
- There are 60 capsules in the bottle.
3. Absorb Health Huperzine A
- It contains 200 micrograms of huperzine A, which is a fairly high dose.
- There are 100 capsules in the bottle.
- It’s made in facilities that are GMP-compliant, which ensures that the product is made to a high standard of quality.
4. Bulksupplements Huperzine A 1% Powder
The fact that this supplement is a powder makes it possible to easily change your dosage of the product.
- The huperzine A is extracted using a 50:1 ratio, and the powder is comprised of 1% huperzine A.
- There are three sizes of the package to choose from. You can get a 10, 25, or 50 gram bag.
- The product is lab tested, and it’s made without impurities.
5. Life Extension Huperzine A
It’s produced by a reputable manufacturer, and it is made to a high standard of quality.
- It contains 200 micrograms of huperizine A
- The bottle contains 60 capsules.
- The supplement is extracted from the whole herb
6. Puritan’s Pride Huperzine A
Puritan’s Pride is a reputable manufacturer of supplements, and they have been in business for more than 40 years. They have sold supplements to more than 19 million people.
- The supplement contains 200 micrograms of huperizine A.
- The supplement is only sold by one authorized seller, Puritan’s Pride. Therefore, you know exactly where your product is coming from.
- High quality ingredients are used to manufacture it.
7. Piping Rock Health Products Huperzine A
Piping Rock Health Products Huperzine A is extracted from the whole herb.
- Contains 200 micrograms of huperzine A.
- It is a quick release capsule
- There is only a small number of inactive ingredients in the product
- The supplement comes in a 60 capsule bottle.
8. Solaray Huperzine A
Solaray huperzine A is made by a well known manufacturer of supplements.
- Solaray Huperzine A contains 50 micrograms of huperzine A.
- There is 225 milligrams of eleuthero in each pill.
- It comes in a 60 capsule bottle.
9. Nature’s Plus – Huperzine Rx-Brain
- Contains 50 micrograms of huperzine A, and this is a significant dose of the product.
- It is designed to be vegetarian friendly.
- Gluten free and hypoallergenic
- It comes in a 30 capsule bottle.
10. Naturetition Supplements Huperzine A
- Contains 300 micrograms of huperzine A, and this is more than any of the products on this list.
- It comes in a bottle that contains 60 capsules.
It’s important to make sure that you get a huperzine A supplement that is made by a quality manufacturer. Do plenty of research on any manufacturer that you are considering. Check the label to make sure that the product doesn’t contain any harmful inactive ingredients. Furthermore, it is important to make sure that the supplement contains a sufficient dosage of Huperzine A.
How To Take Huperzine A
While huperzine A is safe for most people, there are some individuals who should not use it. If you suffer from epilepsy, it is recommended that you don’t use huperzine A. Furthermore, people with heart problems, lung problems (including asthma), and ulcers should not use this supplement.
Huperzine A can be irritating to ulcers of the stomach and upper small intestine, and this can worsen them. Therefore, it should be avoided completely if you suffer from ulcers. Due to the effects of Huperzine A on the gastrointestinal tract, it is best avoided if you are prone to blockages of the GI tract. Since it is thought that Huperzine A could worsen reproductive or urinary tract blockages, it is best to avoid it if you have either condition.
It is unknown how Huperzine A affects pregnancy and breastfeeding. Therefore, it’s recommended to avoid it if you’re either pregnant or breastfeeding. It might be safe for children to take Huperzine A, but it is best to be only used by children for a fairly short period of time. In fact, it is recommended to limit it’s use to under a month.
Furthermore, it is important to stop taking Huperzine A if you experience side effects or symptoms of an allergic reaction to the supplement. Luckily, this isn’t commonplace.