- Rated 5 stars
- Instant Knockout Fat Burner
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- Overall QualityEditor: 100%
- PriceEditor: 100%
- EffectivnessEditor: 100%
What Is Instant Knockout?
Instant Knockout is a fat burning supplement designed for everyone from professional athletes to the average Joe. With its range of natural ingredients, it provides a sucker punch to your fat cells to help your body mobilize its stored triglyceride before burning it off and utilizing as fuel for your daily activities.
Whether you’re a weekend warrior or a serious hard-training gym-goer, you’re sure to see the fat melt off when you start using Instant Knockout.
Is Instant Knockout Only for Men?
Nope! Instant Knockout was specifically designed to benefit men and women! Which is why we also ranked it our #1 fat burner for women. You can also check out the official women’s guide to IK on their website for more specific information.
If you’re a woman looking to lose weight we recommend reading the above guide. It’ll give you some great insight on weight loss and using Instant Knockout in your daily routine.
Instant Knockout is a fairly run-of-the-mill fat burner supplement in the bigger picture of what is available on the market these days, but it does feature an intelligent formulation with purely natural ingredients.
A daily serving of Instant Knockout racks up a 350mg dose of caffeine anhydrous, and while this is going to be quite high if you add coffee on top, this will be spread throughout the day; I find this far more beneficial than dumping it all into your system at once.
What’s more, 500mg of Green Tea Extract is a fairly reasonable dose spread through the day; however, don’t let this deter you from adding more cups of green tea through the day as this will only help to enhance the effects further.
If you are eating a poor diet and not exercising intensely or frequently then I wouldn’t expect much in the way of fat loss results from this supplement.
On the other hand, as a supplement to quality nutrition and a solid workout plan I definitely think that Instant Knockout will prove to be a more than worthy opponent to your fat stores, so you should be quite pleased with the results.
When taking a capsule you’ll probably notice a rise in your body temperature, so this is the thermogenic properties hard at work!
There is nothing to say about the taste or mixability of Instant Knockout because it comes in capsule form.
Is it Worth the Money?
Absolutely, but it will all be for nothing if your diet and training aren’t where they should be, so get them in order first and then consider adding a fat burning supplement to your regimen.
Where to Get It
Currently Instant Knockout is only available to buy through their official website. Which isn’t a bad thing since they offer a good price and ship worldwide. I’m sure in the future they’ll make it available for sale on sites such as amazon.com and bodybuilding.com, but for now you can get it for $59 at the link below.
- 1 month supply – 1 Box
- 2 month supply – 2 Boxes + FREE Delivery (USA & UK)
- 3 month supply – 3 Boxes + 1 FREE Box + FREE Delivery (Worldwide*) + Free T-Shirt + 90 DAY GUARANTEE
Available Flavors and Serving Sizes
Instant Knockout comes in pill form and is therefore not available in any flavors.
Each bottle contains 120 capsules, which is designed to provide a one month supply.
What’s more, there are discounts and special offers available when you purchase multiple bottles.Instant Knockout Ingredients
Instant Knockout contains the following ingredients:
- Green Tea Extract
- Highly researched and very popular nutrient when it comes to weight loss. Full of catechins, which can help enhance metabolism rate and fat burn.
- Sometimes referred to as a super food, green tea is known to have many benefits.
- Cayenne Pepper
- Fear not! You won’t be burned by this ingredient.
Known to increase metabolic rates, which allows your body to burn more calories, and in turn fat. Also shown to help limit your appetite.
- Because they raise your body temperature, some spicy foods like hot peppers can boost your metabolism. Only a very small amount is used in this product, so don’t worry to much about the spicy part!
- Fear not! You won’t be burned by this ingredient.
- Taken from the roots of Konjac plants, that contain high amounts of dietary fibers, it is suggested to curb appetite.
- The way it works is by absorbing liquid, which makes you feel full and less likely to snack/cheat during the day.
- Caffeine Anhydrous
- What this does is quicken your metabolism and heightens your body’s ability to break down stored fat and use it as energy.
- Caffeine anhydrous is the most pure and effective form of caffeine. It is used in this product to enhance the effects of green tea and cayenne pepper.
- Vitamin B6
- Added to Instant Knockout in its natural form of pyridoxine.
- Can boost your metabolism and aid your body in converting the food you eat into more energy. Can increase the absorption rate of amino acids that are important to nourishing muscles.
- Vitamin B12
- All B Vitamins aid your body in turning carbs into glucose, which is then burned by your body for energy.
- This product contains a small amount of chromium, which can improve insulin actions which help regulate your blood sugar level and energy level.
- Thermogenesis is restricted when insulin is limited and blood sugars are high.
- Zinc is helpful in maintaining healthy testosterone levels in your body. It can also aid in processing carbs, proteins and fats into more energy.
- Piperine is suggested to make nutrients more bio-available, which in turn allows your body to absorb and use them more effectively.
- Green Coffee Bean
- These are coffee beans BEFORE they are roasted. This makes them high in chlorogenic acids, which can limit the rate at which your body absorbs fat from foods.
Benefits of Instant Knockout
Burn calories, lose weight
Green Tea and Green Coffee Bean are well known thermogenic agents, which basically means that they cause your body to generate heat by burning more calories.
Glucomannan is a potent soluble fiber which will help your body to rid itself of unwanted toxins in your digestive tract, and it also helps to reduce bloating by improving the regularity of your bowel movements.
Chromium is a glucose disposal agent or GDA which helps your body to more efficiently handle carbohydrates. GDA supplements like this improve your insulin sensitivity so that your body is more likely to shuttle nutrients to your muscles rather than storing them in your fat cells.
Zinc is also a great addition to Instant Knockout as it plays an instrumental role in the production of testosterone, which is essential in body men and women for enhancing fat burning and improving your recovery from exercise. Testosterone is also responsible for building muscle, and having more muscle means your body needs to burn more calories to maintain it, which in turn will result into faster weight loss.
If you aren’t already, we’d definitely suggest incorporating a weight lifting regiment to your routine. It will vastly boost your weight loss goals. Not only does it increase muscle, but the act of lifting weights is a very good way of burning a high amount of extra calories.
How and When Do I Take It?
As per the manufacturer’s recommendations, you are to take Instant Knockout in the following manner:
- One capsule first thing in the morning
- One capsule before lunch
- One capsule in the afternoon
- One capsule before dinner
Taking it in this way will ensure that it is being dosed evenly through the day so as to prolong the fat-burning effects, and using it between meals will only serve to enhance this further.
We’d also suggest taking a week off after every 4 weeks of use. This will help you avoid a tolerance build up, and also give your body a break.
Are there Any Precautions?
Instant Knockout does contain caffeine so if you are particularly sensitive to stimulants then you might want to start with a lower dose to assess your tolerance.
What’s more, it would be advisable to take periodic breaks and discontinue use every month or two so that your body remains sensitive to the ingredients and you do not develop a tolerance.
As we suggest with all supplements, do not take any without consulting with your doctor first.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Does Instant Knockout work?
A: As with any weight loss supplement, it’s only going to work if you do. Losing weight comes down to your dedication to your diet, exercise and habits. So if you’re a couch potato that does nothing all day, no Instant knockout will not work for you; it is not a magic pill that will burn the fat for you.
However, if you’re active, eat healthy, hit the gym weekly and track your fitness goals and calories, then YES, Instant Knockout will definitely aid you in losing weight. It was designed to do just that, aid you in your goals, not achieve them for you. If taken properly and supplemented with a proper weight loss routine, then you can expect solid results from this great product.
Q: Is Instant Knockout safe?
A: IK is comprised of mostly herbal ingredients, with no detrimental chemical additions or other additives that aren’t necessary for weight loss, so there are no obvious risks assuming you take all the precautions that are necessary (reading the label, speaking with your doctor, staying active, eating healthy). And of course if you don’t have any pre-existing medical issues.
We recommend talking to your doctor before using any dietary supplements mentioned on this site.
While there are no obvious or reported side effects to this product, every person is different and can react differently to supplements. That is why we insist that you speak with a medical professional first. They’ll be able to determine whether or not its a good idea for you to personally take a weight loss supplement such as Instant Knockout.
Q: Do I need to use Instant Knockout to lose weight?
A: Of course not. As I said above, losing weight comes down to your diet and activity level, along with burning daily calories. It can be a big help though, if utilized properly. It’s a terrific product that was manufactured for people who need the extra push in their routine to help them shed those extra stubborn pounds.