Heads up, there are affiliate links in this article, so if you buy something, we get a cut of the sale.
Lean Bean is an all-natural fat burning supplement that’s designed specifically for women. It uses a unique blend of ingredients that can potentially help to curb your appetite and help your body burn fat quicker.
Lean Bean’s formula uses all-natural, safe ingredients. It’s easy to use and does not contain any harsh chemicals or additives.
It does contain caffeine, but it’s got a much lower caffeine content than many comparable weight loss pills. This is good news, as excessive caffeine intake can cause side effects.
What Lean Bean Claims to Do
Lean Bean is designed to help you lose weight and burn fat. The formula seeks to address weight loss by targeting two main areas:
- Control appetite – Lean Bean contains ingredients meant to help control your appetite. This is achieved mostly by the use of glucconoman, a natural fiber that helps increase satiety and therefore may help you avoid overeating and snacking. Glucconoman is used in many weight loss products, and clinical research on the ingredient has shown that it does usually help to increase the feeling of fullness, potentially leading to weight loss. Garcinia cambogia is also used, which may help to suppress the appetite.
- Improve metabolism – Lean Bean also seeks to boost the metabolism, helping you to burn more calories during both exercise and rest periods. The product contains many ingredients that can potentially help with this – turmeric, which contains curcumin that may be helpful for weight loss, as well as green tea extract and green coffee bean extract, both of which may help to boost the metabolism.
Additionally, Lean Bean claims to help balance estrogen levels, although this claim is difficult to verify and does not have much scientific backing.
What’s In It
- 6000mg green coffee
- 800mg acai berry
- 200mg green tea extract
- 200mg turmeric powder
- 500mg glucomannan
- 400mg garcinia cambogia
- 60mg cayenne powder
- 20mg black pepper
- 8mg raspberry ketones
- Vitamin B6, B12 and chromium
As you can see, Lean Bean contains a lot of ingredients – but they are all natural ingredients that you have probably heard of before. These fruits, herbs, and extracts are designed to work together to help you shed fat. Many of these ingredients are proven to be effective on their own, and it’s thought that several of these boost the effects of other weight loss ingredients.
Some of the key ingredients in Lean Bean include
- Green coffee – green coffee bean extract is taken from coffee beans before they are roasted. It has a strong concentration of chlorogenic acid, which is thought to potentially decrease the absorption of carbohydrates. A 2012 study showed significant weight loss when patients were given green coffee bean extract, and few side effects were observed. Green coffee also contains caffeine, which helps boost energy and may have effects on the metabolism as well.
- Glucomannan – glucomannan is a dietary fiber taken from the konjac plant. It’s thought to help increase satiety, or the feeling of fullness. One study on obese individuals found an average weight loss of over 10lbs in a 2-month period. However, more research is needed as there have not been many trials conducted on this ingredient.
- Garcinia cambogia – garcinia cambogia is a tropical fruit that’s rind contains hydroxycitric acid, or HCA. HCA appears to block an enzyme called citrate lyase which is involved in the fat making process. HCA may also help to boost serotonin levels, which could reduce hunger. Garcinia cambogia appears to be particularly effective when paired with glucomannan and chromium – both of which are included in Lean Bean. With that said, garcinia cambogia is a fruit that requires much more research in order to confirm its effects.
- Turmeric – turmeric is a spice used in many cuisines, most notably in Indian food. It has a bright yellow color that is due to the curcumin content. Curcumin is a polyphenol that offers most of the benefits of turmeric. It’s a powerful anti-inflammatory aid, and there is some evidence to suggest that it may help improve the metabolic rate.
- Other ingredients – the other ingredients help to boost the effects of these primary weight loss aids. For instance, black pepper helps to increase the absorption of turmeric and other ingredients; cayenne pepper may help you to burn more calories; and acai berry is a potent antioxidant.
For Best Results
For best results, Lean Bean should be combined with a healthy, balanced diet and regular exercise.
Lean Bean is not a magic pill – if you want to lose weight and burn fat, you need to put in some work. Lean Bean may help boost the results you see, but you still need to put in the work!
Potential Side Effects
There are a lot of ingredients in this product, which means the potential for side effects is relatively high.
While these ingredients are considered safe to take, there is still always a chance for side effects.
For instance, garcinia cambogia can lead to dizziness, dry mouth, headache, upset stomach, and other side effects.
Green coffee contains caffeine and therefore can cause caffeine side effects such as restlessness, nausea, insomnia, increased heart rate, and more.
The other ingredients should not cause many side effects, for the most part – although minor concerns such as stomach upset are always possible.
If you experience side effects while taking Lean Bean, discontinue use immediately and consult your doctor.
Overall, this product appears to be a solid value. It contains several ingredients that are proven to be effective in aiding weight loss, and other ingredients that show promise but are not yet proven.
Unlike many weight loss aids, it doesn’t contain huge amounts of caffeine or questionable ingredients. It’s a natural product, with ingredients that should be safe as long as they are taken as directed.
It’s tough to say for certain whether Lean Bean will work for you but looking at the reviews it has certainly worked for a lot of people. When combined with a good diet and regular exercise, there’s a good chance that Lean Bean could benefit your weight loss journey.